|Products rug type||rectangular|
|Flammability||Nylon / Polyester|
|Backing||No backing (a rug pad is recommended)|
|Lead Time (inherited)||10-12 weeks|
|Show Gallery First Image||No|
Golven brownID: 74360
- Hand woven in 100% Jute
- $38 per square foot
- Custom made in 10-12 weeks
- Suitable for residential and low traffic areas only. Do not use with caster chairs. Movable furniture can cause damage.
- ADA compliant
Customize Order a sample
Sample Size: 20cm x 30cm
Lead Time: 48 hours
Product Name + Color: Golven brown
Product ID: 74360
Material: 100% Jute
Construction: Hand woven
Surface: Loop pile
Height: 0.6 cm
Max Width: 400 cm
Max Length: 900 cm
Max Diameter: 400 cm
Edge Finish: None
Backing: No backing (a rug pad is recommended)
Size Variation: +/- 5%
Color Accuracy: This product is hand dyed. Color deviations can occur
Application: area rug
Country of Origin: India
Suitable for residential and low traffic areas only. Do not use with caster chairs. Movable furniture can cause damage.
to be confirmed
ISO 9001:2015 certified, Azo-free dyes
Certified by Cair & Fair, Certified by Goodweave
2 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Vacuum or brush lightly to remove surface dust.
Rugs made of Jute
Jute is a natural fiber that is extracted from the bark of the jute vegetable plant. A long, soft and shiny fibre that is one of the strongest fibres in the world, the second most produced natural fiber after cotton. Fort these reasons it is also called The Golden Fiber.
- Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
- Moreover, it is a rain fed crop that requires less fertilizer and pesticides than other fibers like cotton.
- Jute has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics.
- Jute is a fairly low maintenance flooring option. Natural fiber flooring tends to mask dirt and dust well because of its neutral coloring, and regular vacuuming is enough to keep most Jute carpets in good shape for a long time
- A jute rug's fibers are natural, soft and durable
- These rugs are pet-friendly and clean relatively easily
- It is completely natural and so less likely to trigger skin irritations.
- Jute carpet will be incredibly soft under foot, so it's great for snug areas like bedrooms or living rooms
- Jute has low thermal conductivity and excellent anti-static properties.
- Jute carpet provides good sound and heat insulation.