Terms & Conditions
- § 1 – General
- The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Cloak GmbH (named “us” or “we”) and the buyer (named “you”). By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions. Any other terms are not accepted.
- § 2 – Offer and Contract
- By submitting the order for your requested goods (click on the “Place Order" button on website or via email), a contract between you and us is established. It is confirmed by us by shipping the goods without separate fulfilment confirmation notice. The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The contract is concluded in accordance with the conditions provided with the order (pricing, lead times etc.).
- § 3 – Prices and Payment
- Prices are listed in Swiss Francs, Euros or US Dollars. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered. Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard and prepayment (bank wire transfer). If the shipping address is outside of Switzerland, you might be charged by your country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
- § 4 – Delivery
- Delivery dates must be considered approximate. We are not liable for any delays in delivery and any claims thereof.
- § 5 – Returns
- Our goods are made to measure according to your requirements. Therefore, we cannot accept returns without reason. If the received goods has shipping damage or other faults, you may inform us in writing within two weeks after receipt. Goods will then be repaired or replaced without any costs for you.
- § 6 – Warranty
We guarantee the quality of our textile products within the limits of our specifications. All our products meet legal social and environmental compliance standards. They are manufactured carefully and inspected prior delivery.
For a period of 2 years after delivery of goods, defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced. Our liability is limited to the repair or replacement of goods.
These claims are not recognized: Slight or technically unavoidable deviations in quality, structure, design, color, size, weight or pile reversal. Variations from sample and shipped goods in dyes, dye lots, yarns and raw materials. Stock harms, if products are not removed from packaging within 2 month or remain rolled up. Our tolerances are: 5% in the measures of goods except where otherwise indicated by us.
Claims are not recognized if you have not obeyed our instructions for laying and cleaning or goods have been cut or partially installed. Carpets are not guaranteed against fading, pilling, wearing or shrinkage.
- § 7 – Jurisdiction
- All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law. The UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Basel, Switzerland.