|Products rug type||rectangular|
|Backing||No backing (a rug pad is recommended)|
|Lead Time (inherited)||10-12 weeks|
|Show Gallery First Image||No|
Hem olive-greenID: 81745
- Indo Tibetan hand knot in 100% Jute
- $41 per square foot
- Custom made in 10-12 weeks
- Suitable for most applications with the exception of high traffic zones, stairs, corridors or for use with caster chairs.
- ADA compliant (with custom beveled edges)
Sample Size: 20cm x 30cm
Lead Time: 48 hours
Product Name + Color: Hem olive-green
Product ID: 81745
Material: 100% Jute
Construction: Indo Tibetan hand knot
Surface: Cut pile
Height: 1.6 cm
Max Width: 500 cm
Max Length: 950 cm
Max Diameter: 400 cm
Edge Finish: None
Backing: No backing (a rug pad is recommended)
Size Variation: +/- 5%
Color Accuracy: This product is hand dyed. Color deviations can occur
Application: area rug
Country of Origin: India
Suitable for most applications with the exception of high traffic zones, stairs, corridors or for use with caster chairs.
to be confirmed
LEED contribution: LEED V4 ID+C MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization - Bio-Based Materials. Jute is a rapidly renewable content, Azo-free dyes
Certified by Cair & Fair
2 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Vacuum or brush lightly to remove surface dust.
Rugs made of Jute
Jute is a natural fiber that is extracted from the bark of the jute vegetable plant. A long, soft and shiny fibre that is one of the strongest fibres in the world, the second most produced natural fiber after cotton. Fort these reasons it is also called The Golden Fiber.
- Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
- Moreover, it is a rain fed crop that requires less fertilizer and pesticides than other fibers like cotton.
- Jute has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics.
- Jute is a fairly low maintenance flooring option. Natural fiber flooring tends to mask dirt and dust well because of its neutral coloring, and regular vacuuming is enough to keep most Jute carpets in good shape for a long time
- A jute rug's fibers are natural, soft and durable
- These rugs are pet-friendly and clean relatively easily
- It is completely natural and so less likely to trigger skin irritations.
- Jute carpet will be incredibly soft under foot, so it's great for snug areas like bedrooms or living rooms
- Jute has low thermal conductivity and excellent anti-static properties.
- Jute carpet provides good sound and heat insulation.