|Material||100% Tencel (Lyocell)|
|Products rug type||rectangular|
|Flammability||Bamboo / Viscose|
|Backing||No backing (a rug pad is recommended)|
|Lead Time (inherited)||10-12 weeks|
|Show Gallery First Image||No|
Hanoï navyID: 71943
Colors Specs Material
- Handloom knotted in 100% Tencel (Lyocell)
- $31 per square foot
- Custom made in 10-12 weeks
- Suitable for residential and low traffic areas only. Do not use with caster chairs. Movable furniture can cause damage.
Customize Order a sample
Sample Size: 20cm x 30cm
Lead Time: 48 hours
Product Name + Color: Hanoï navy
Product ID: 71943
Material: 100% Tencel (Lyocell)
Construction: Handloom knotted
Surface: Loop and cut pile
Max Width: 460 cm
Max Length: 900 cm
Max Diameter: 400 cm
Edge Finish: None
Backing: Cotton backing
Size Variation: +/- 5%
Color Accuracy: This product is hand dyed. Color deviations can occur
Application: area rug
Country of Origin: India
Suitable for residential and low traffic areas only. Do not use with caster chairs. Movable furniture can cause damage.
to be confirmed
No illegal substances such as carcinogenic colourants are used in this product., ISO 9001:2015 certified, Azo-free dyes
Certified by Goodweave
2 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Vacuum or brush lightly to remove surface dust. Wet spills should be removed gently with a dry cloth. Avoid aggressive rubbing. Professional dry cleaning is recommended. Do not use a vacuum cleaner with a brush roll or beater bar.
Tencel (Lyocell): The New Age Fiber
Tencel™ or Lyocell is a natural, man-made fiber from the wood pulp of sustainable tree farming (with trees like Eucalyptus, Oak, and Birch). Thus, Lyocell can be accurately referred to as a recovered or regenerated fiber.
Tencel Lyocell fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, come from sustainably managed wood, and are produced in an environmentally responsible closed-loop process that recycles more than 99% of the process water and solvents.
- Lyocell is an excellent and versatile material
- It's soft hand and lightweight
- It's sustainable! Tencel is able to be re-used again and again. This eliminates the dumping of waste by 98%
- It has Anti-static properties that make it a great alternative to silk
- It's Durable, its elasticity and strength make it perfect for the acquisition of durable items
- It's Eco-friendly, the production process is non-toxic and eco-responsible
- It's Hygienic, studies have shown that Tencel has superior abilities to reduce the growth of bacteria without chemical additives
- It's Skin Friendly