|80% Viscose / 20% Leather
|Products rug type
|Nylon / Polyester
|No backing (a rug pad is recommended)
|Lead Time (inherited)
|Show Gallery First Image
Granada ivory-greyID: 35408
- Hand made in 80% Viscose / 20% Leather
- $32 per square foot
- Custom made in 10-12 weeks
- Suitable for residential and low traffic areas only. Do not use with caster chairs. Movable furniture can cause damage.
- ADA compliant
Experience the feeling of exclusive style and tradition with a beautifully crafted leather rug with a touch of nordic character designed for modern homes. This rug is carefully handcrafted by master artisans using the finest genuine leather, which is cut by hand and sewn together in perfect colors, harmony and balance. This leather rug comes with a suede backing and does not have any plastic or fleece backing as most of the leather rugs on the market. Since each rug is a piece of individual handicraft, small inaccuracies can occur in the rug’s shades, structure and sizes. This is part of the rug’s originality and unique expression.
Product Name + Color: Granada ivory-grey
Product ID: 35408
Material: 80% Viscose / 20% Leather
Construction: Hand made
Surface: Animal hair on hide
Height: 0.6 cm
Weight: 2200 gram / m²
Max Width: 400 cm
Max Length: 900 cm
Edge Finish: None
Backing: Suede leather backing (a rug pad is highly recommended to prevent discoloration)
Size Variation: +/- 5%
Color Accuracy: This product is hand dyed. Color deviations can occur
Application: area rug
Country of Origin: India
Suitable for residential and low traffic areas only. Do not use with caster chairs. Movable furniture can cause damage.
to be confirmed
Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Product Class II, LEED contribution: LEED V4 ID+C MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization - Bio-Based Materials. Wool is a rapidly renewable content, Azo-free dyes
Certified by Cair & Fair
2 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Vacuum regularly to remove surface dust. Wet spills should be removed gently with a dry cloth. Avoid aggressive rubbing. Professional cleaning is recommended. Do not use a vacuum cleaner with a brush roll or beater bar.
The Patchwork Leather Rug Collection
All the handmade leather rugs come with 100% suede backing without any use of plastics or other cheap materials.
Each rug is a beautiful piece of artwork that adds personality and character to any room. Some benefits of our leather rugs are:
- Stylish, artistic and chic. Greatly enriching the style and mood of the living space.
- Naturally beautiful and elegant looking. The material improves with age, rather than suffering from wear and tear. The leather flooring develops a rich texture.
- Extremely long lasting and durable. Very comfortable.
- Low maintenance. Naturally easy to clean and maintain. A simple sweeping or vacuuming once a week is all that is needed to keep the leather floor slick and clean.
- Hypoallergenic (causes fewer allergic reactions than other materials).
With roots in the Scandinavian design tradition and in collaboration with talented designers, we are pleased to offer a collection of exclusive leather rugs in the finest quality. These leather rugs are designed and crafted with great respect for the finest quality and material. The beauty of modern nordic design and traditional craftsmanship are combined in this unique collection.
Every leather piece is carefully cut by hand and combined in perfect colors, harmony and balance. The result is a piece of individually made handicraft, unique and exceptional.